Sunday, October 05, 2008

Less Than 1 Week Left

Ahhh.... it's a great feeling to be back home!

I arrived last Monday. The first thing I noticed was the humidity. I was sweating profusely the moment I stepped out of KLIA airport. It is so different being back home... suddenly, I see so many Malays, Chinese and Indians! haha.. I know that is what Malaysia consists of...but it is a bit strange for me, because I have spent nearly 2 years in Glasgow, not seeing THAT many asians around. Everywhere I go was Caucasians.

Home sweet home. Kiki, my lovely cute wee doggie, who is 8 years old now, still remembers me! How sweet! She wagged her tail and starting to dance around the floor. Aww...I really miss her VERY much. She was so "manja" with me... she started to turn her body upside down and rubbing her face on my feet.... =)

I have eaten alot too...in fact, maybe a little too much. The first day itself I savoured tasty, spicy asam laksa and char kuay kak. Then, the next day, I had pan mee.

My family and I made a short trip down to Spore. Bro was really kind to take us around Spore trying various different food...sushi, teppanyaki, SzeChuan Steamboat (which was SUPER spicy), coffee...etc... Boy, such an eating frenzy!

Being back home also gave me the opportunity to meet up with old pals, and my cousin sis who is getting married! Lucky me, I was the first to look at her wedding photo album....She was pretty... I still need to catch up with a couple people...but time is running short... =( There is less than 1 week before I need to go back to the human refrigerator in Glasgow. sigh.

okla...now need to sleep...and wake up for more yummy food tomorrow.

No comments: