Friday, August 29, 2008

bye!

SzeLeng, my buddy, has left Glasgow for good this morning.

Good for her...going back home...home sweet home, to her family, bf, etc... sweet.

I felt really strange saying goodbye to her. It was also pretty weird in the way that every ticket she bought was only 1 way. It's not like I am not going to see her again.... but I think it was just very weird. I had mixed feelings. I was happy for her, but at the same time, I felt heavy hearted for her to go. We have been good friends for the past 4 years. She is my shopping buddy, coffee buddy, ranting buddy, movie buddy, etc... We have connected so much and became close friends.

Anyway, take care my dear friend.
Thank you for being there for me when I needed it the most. =)

HUGGIES!
Safe journey...and all the best!

No comments: