Friday, May 23, 2008

Tiring, but Well Worth It!

I haven't been blogging!

Honestly, there wasn't much to blog about. I could go on and on about my work life...but I decided that moaning would not really change anything. I just have to suck it up and shut up. Apart from work, I have been travelling! My friends and I visited the Isle of Skye, one of the famous island in Scotland. I volunteered to drive, as I do not see a point in renting a car, when I already have one. The drive was tiring, but extremely challenging. Imagine driving on a single track road, with a huge truck trying to drive pass you on the opposite direction....scary. But I survived, so did my car. =) I am proud of her (my peugeot).

The drive took nearly 6 hours....and I drove through country roads most of the time. If I have not mistaken, the whole journey, from my house to Isle of Skye, around the island, and back to my house, was approximately 800 to 900 miles. Anyway, the scenery was amazing. It was certainly a relaxing holiday. Check out the pics.















On The way to Isle of Skye.















Eileen Donan Castle















Plockton, a lovely village.















The Highland Coo (a hairy cattle)















That's me!



















Portree Harbour














The Black Cuillin Hills. (black coz the surface looks black).




















Dunvegan Castle
















Coral Beach, Moonen Bay
















Coral Beach, Moonen Bay
















Sunset @ Waternish
















Neist Point





















The lighthouse at Neist Point.





































No comments: