Monday, February 04, 2008

So Unlike Me

I woke up this morning at 5.45 am, which is not unusual for my really bizzare sleeping pattern.

And then, guess what I did next?

I got up from my bed, had a glass of water, headed to the kitchen, and started to take my leftover rice out from the fridge. Then, I took a raw egg, vegetables, and garlic....and started to chop them up. Yeah, before I actually realise it, I began to heat the frying pan, and started to cook fried rice!!! It was unlike me to cook at 6.15 in the morning! The moon is probably going to be blue tonight.

Think this is really strange. Cooking has been a real issue for me. I don't really cook much, and most times, I find myself extremely lazy to prepare my meals...unless I was cooking for a few people, of course. If I am cooking only for myself....then most likely, I would not bother to cook.

I packed the rice to work today, and just finished eating it. To be truthful, I think this is my first rice meal for lunch in "years!" Yes, no kidding. Most of the time, I find myself eating sandwiches. So I am actually quite proud of myself in some ways. Now I am filled, and that should provide me with enough energy for my on call later today. hehe.

1 comment:

runaway midget said...

this craziness might be due to the side effect of working too hard.

at least it got you eating proper. :P