Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Two - Zero - Zero - Eight

I can't believe it is a new year already.

*blink

*blink *blink

My oh my...it means that another year has gone by without me having really achieved or done much.

Right ok. Let me just list down what I did last year.

1. Work.

2. Work.

3. Work...

4. Travelling.

5. Shopping.

6. Sleep.

hmmm...nothing really exciting. Well, I'm telling a lie...I did manage to get a license and bought my first car. That was pretty exciting....however, I was certainly not impressed with myself after bumping into a van....only a few weeks after getting the car.

But honestly, I think last year, I have became a bigger moaner and groaner, with more wrinkles and white hair (no kidding...yes...white hair when I am only quarter of a century old!). I frequently find myself grumbling alot about work, grumbling about people at work, grumbling about the wet weather, etc... I do not know what it is that has turned me into a grumbling machine. I find myself being pessimistic occasionally...you know, a tiny problem would turn out to be a big mess.

However, on a brighter note, I feel blessed to have a few good friends here who I really can count on, and who has supported me through the times when I am at my lowest. You know who you are. Thank you for the support and care who guys have showered me. Hugs!

Cheers to the new year 2008!

Here's to a year with less moaning and grumbling! (yea rite...)

Here's to a year with so much uncertainties! (life is pretty unpredictable)

Here's to a year, in which, I hope to discover more about myself! (don't think i know myself enough)

Here's to a year, in which, I hope to see the light at the end of my troubles/worries! (try to stop the pessisim in me)

And last but not least, here's to a great year ahead with the ones I love! (you know who you are)

2 comments:

runaway midget said...

hey pink, you're starting to sound like Ally McBeal!

happy, sane new year! :)

sl said...

is it? is that how ally mcbeal thinks and speak?? :P

happy new year to you too!