Friday, December 28, 2007

*YYaaawwnnn

I am absolutely tired. I think I have been working more hours than I am contracted to this week. Was asked to do extra last night because somebody refused to accept the fact that he is on call. ??? So I had to be called in to replace that person. sigh.

To be honest, I was feeling quite miserable when I went in. I felt that it was unfair. But then, I couldn't really refuse to not go in, especially when the consultant was the one that asked you to do so. She's the boss. It was a long night....didnt had much time to sleep as the patients seem to be coming in constantly.

I think I looked like a zombie this morning. My hair was greasy and in a mess. I didn't smell nice. My blouse was stale. My face was oily (although I did make the effort to wash it). Worse thing was, I forgot to bring my spectacles with me...so I had my contact lens stuck in the eyes for more than 24 hours! Boy, it was so difficult to remove them just now.

I am pretty sleepy now. But I think I would go to bed earlier tonight, instead of sleeping now. I have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. sigh. Wished I had an easy 9-5 job. hehe.

No comments: