Saturday, December 08, 2007

I am Feeling Festive!

ho ho ho....its the time of the year again....the spirit of giving and family togetherness.

I was feeling extremely festive this week. It all started on Tuesday, when my friend gave me an early christmas pressie. It was a santa door hanger, with a bell on the hat. Love it. :D

The following day, my housemate, Helen, and I decided to put up our christmas tree. It was fun. And this year, our tree looks prettier because we have added new tree decorations, some were bought by Helen, while I got those cute little wooden decos (look out for them in the pictures below!) from Germany.

Oh...oh....oh did I mention that I bought a small blue wooden christmas tree from Germany? It is quite special and I absolutely love it...Helen & I assembled it together the other day, and boy, it is so so so cute. *tee hee hee

Sorry..please excuse my excitement! I have also just bought a set of star lights today.... I am planning to hang them at my window...ahh...I could picture it now, it is going to be very pretty!!!! can't wait!!

Here are the pictures!

My Christmas Tree

A closer look at the tree. The pressie underneath it is for Helen.

Cute little santa sitting on a moon.

A wee angel & a candy stick!

The blue wooden xmas tree from Germany.

The santa door hanger....it is so cute, agree?

1 comment:

runaway midget said...

OMG! so pretty!