Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Letter

I just came back from work...and saw an interesting letter on the table. You know, sometimes, you can predict who the letter is from. But I couldn't in this occasion. Therefore, I decided to open it immediately.

Its a bloody letter from the insurance company of the vehicle which I bumped into. It states that they are holding me responsible for the event and they want my insurance company to deal with the whole thing.

Now, yes I am responsible. But there was hardly any damage to his van!! The damage was on my car....how could be possibly make any claim? arrrghh...This is really starting to stress me out. I hate dealing with matters like this. Maybe they decided to smash up their van abit more just to make the whole accident even more convincing....

#$%& guess I have no excuse for myself. I created this whole incident upon myself. sigh.

No comments: