Sunday, September 16, 2007

Food Feast

It was all about food this weekend!

Saturday started off with lunch at Cafe Andaluz, a popular Spanish tapas bar. Then, for dinner, I went over to SzeLeng's and HoonYing's flat for a nice meal. It was a gathering for all of us that are currently working in UK. I met a few friends whom I have not seen for quite awhile. It was really nice to catch up with them. It was something like a potluck dinner. There were nasi lemak, pakora, roasted duck and pork, alcohol and lots of snacks. :)

Sunday kicked off with a big meal at Loong Fung, a chinese restaurant that serves dim sum. The dim sum was not bad. In the evening, we all had tea at Tchainova, an interesting tea fusion shop. We ordered quite a few desserts there...and boy, they were good!

Now that I had a good weekend, I'm dreading to go back to work again, sigh, I'm on call tomorrow....so sien. My monday blues began this morning, in fact. *yawn

The group of us at dinner.

L-R: SzeLeng, HoonYing and me.

No comments: