Monday, August 20, 2007

Macam-macam Ragam

Kids can be really funny when they come into the hospital.

Over the past few days, I have came across various characters....and most of them seemed to be at the rebellious age of 13.

One of them took a few tablets of ecstasy and gulped down 3 bottles of cider. He came in totally pissed...and was so agitated, that he just couldn't even sit on the bed for even 5 sec! He managed to escaped from the ward and security found him sitting outside the hospital grounds asking people for cannabis?! Well, there is certainly no way to find cannabis around the hospital, so he was offered a cigarette instead.

Another drank abit too much of alcohol. Mum found him pissed. He was in fact urinating on himself....yuck! He came in just for observation....and the moment you said hello to him, he gave us all his middle finger! What character!

There was also a girl who refused to talk to anyone after having admitted after an overdose...she has alot of social issues...I pity the parents who were very sensible people.

Its a wonder that the age of 13 so many problems just arise. I remembered when I was 13, I was a goody two shoes in high school, trying to get used to the new school environment. I don't think I did anything naughty....hmm..well, in fact, I'm telling a lie...I think I attempted to escape from school a few times....hehe...

Oh well....without these kids...I think my night on calls would be pretty boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!