Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hello Miss Sunshine!

Sunny sunny sunny!

I really needed the sun. I soaked myself under the hot sunshine today. It sort of lifted up my spirts a wee bit. Now, what did I do today? Ah yes, I treated myself by making a trip to the hair saloon. Finally, after months, I got my hair cut today. My head feels so much lighter. =)

With my new hair cut, I decided to head to town for some retail therapy (and to show off my new style-lah! =P). It wasn't like I bought anything. haha... I'm telling a lie. I bought a book by Mark Haddon (the writer of The Curious Incident of the Dog) and a pair of shorts. hehe. By the end of the day, I was actually sweating because the sun was burning, but I didn't care. You do not get such nice weather in Glasgow that often. Oh, I managed to eat an ice-cream too! It was my first time eating an ice-cream from the Skinny Cow range....and it was hell of a yummy low fat lolly!

I spent the whole day by myself. hmm...pathetic I know, but I actually enjoyed it. Having said that, I did not speak to anyone except to the cashiers and the hairdresser. I couldn't get hold of any friends....but its ok, peacefulness is a bliss. (damn it, hmm...I think I am not making sense here....ah well.)

No comments: