Sunday, March 25, 2007

Losing An Hour

Damn! I lost an hour from my weekend! Today, the clocks went forward by an hour. =(

An hour extra during my weekend can be filled with plenty of activities....sleep...more sleep.... more more sleep... haha.

I am also trying to adjust my sleeping pattern so that I can cope with my night shifts better. Initially, I have planned to sleep late, but I'm really sleepy now. Looks like its off to bed for me soon!

Despite losing that one precious hour, I did however had a fun-filled weekend! Again, Sze Leng came up from her kampung (Ayr is a kampung area) to visit me. So we had food...lots of food, from Japanese to Spanish. yum yum! The Japanese restaurant served chocolate wasabi cake...which was really rich and yummy (but couldn't really taste the wasabi). Also went shopping with her...and we both ended up buying a dress each! *yaawwnn...think that's it for now. Nite nite!

No comments: