Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Happy Feet

I have officially fell in love with penguins. =P

TWO thumbs up for Happy Feet. It was so entertaining and funny. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole animation! I just wanted to cuddle and pinch those wee penguins, especially the part when the egg just hatched and my goodness, those feet just can't stop moving! There are certain parts of the animation, which I thought, resembled "The March of The Penguins," which was also an entertaining show. The story was really simple but meaningful. All the songs sung in the show were really groovy too (kinda made me wanna dance around too...) It certainly lifted my spirits after a hard week!

1 comment:

greenpea said...

i found the penguins really cute but the setting was all the while in.. antartica which to me was a bit boring! ahh, but the cuddly penguins compensated for it i guess.