Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas is Looming Near

The christmas spirit in the UK is fantastic. In the city, you can see loads of people strolling along the shops, in search for THE perfect xmas pressie. There are so many pretty xmas decos and most shops would be playing an xmas song at the background.

My friends and I went down to Edinburgh on Saturday. And I just simply love the atmosphere there. The German chrismas market was interesting....a variety of gifts and food from Germany were sold. I treated myself to a German sausage bun and the famous Gluhwein, a special mulled wine that is drank warm. Aahhh....It was such a great feeling to drink warm wine in the cold chilly weather. The rest of the day was spent shopping at the market and also in certain shops along Princess St.

Oh, I was really broke by the end of the day. =)

The pretty tea light jars on sale at the German Xmas Market.

A ferris wheel and a carousel at the market too.

No comments: