Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bert Was Killed!!

When I was a kid, I grew up watching Sesame Street. I love the characters in that addictive series, namely, Cookie Monster (the blue hairy monster that gobbles loads of cookies), Elmo (the adorable pinkish furry thing), Oscar (the green garbage monster who has a cute orange worm) , and the lovely duo, Ernie (the one in the horizontal striped shirt) and Bert (the yellow long faced thing).

I was taking a walk at the German Xmas Market in Glasgow when I came across a shop, which caught my attention. The reason will be revealed in the picture below:


Hope you could see the picture clearly.

I found Bert(s) hanging from the roof of that shop! He was actually hung with a rope, right across his neck! OMG! He was killed!!

In fact, Bert wasn't the only victim, Oscar was killed too!

The scariest part was there were quite a few of them hanging down from the roof, and this was further exagerrated with white spotlights shown right at their faces!

If I were still a tiny gal, I would certinaly be freaked out when I saw that shop...

No comments: