Monday, November 06, 2006

Back to Work

Its monday, which means it is back to work for me, after a 2 week break from the hospital. I am feeling so lazy.....

The weekend has been really good. I've managed to do so many things:

1. Watched 2 movies (The Departed and The Devil Wears Prada). Both of them were really good.

2. Managed to meet up with my Uni friends...had lunch together. And chatted away till midnite.

3. Bought a new cardigan for myself...the weather is getting colder and I need it for my night shifts in 3 weeks time.

4. Had weird tea infusions in a shop nearby. It was a really unique shop, secluded from the busy streets. The small cosy tea house was furnished with interesting pics and 2nd hand furniture. And the best part was the shop sold tea from all over the country, you name it, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, etc... They also have their own tea recipe...for eg, I tried Mate IQ. It was a super duper weird tea served in a funny bottle with a metal straw. Apparently, it helps to invigorate the brain cells. (which is what I need to start my work again...hehe)

5. Had a drama series marathon with my friend. She stayed over the weekend and we were both glued to 24.

So that was kind of like my weekend. It ended quite fast. Now, I need to get my ass moving and get ready for my work!

No comments: