Friday, June 09, 2006

New Addition to The Family

Yes yes... Let me introduce you to my Nici family. =) ooh... I would Nici toys, bcoz they are just so soft and cuddly. Every animal is so so cute. The only bad thing about Nici toys is the price. They are quite expensive. But, when you love them, you just gotta get them. keke. This post will be all about the members of my Nici family. The language used will be those baby-ish, so if you can't tolerate it, then, my advice is to stop reading this post now. Otherwise, if you want to get to know my Nici family members, you're more than welcomed to read on.

Right. Where should I start? It started off with 2 of them, one was a pillow, named "Moo Moo" and the other was a sheep, which I have named "Baa Baa." I love them both so much that I've decided to take them along with me to stay here in the UK. Without them, my life would be empty and lonely. Thanks to them, I get to hug something. (I know, I know, I sound very pathetic). Here they are:


Then, about a year later, 2 new members joined the family. They are Bud Belly, the pink hippo, and Polar, the special edition christmas bear. (see pic below)


Recently, I added another 2 Nici toys. Unfortunately, this time I have to make do with mini-sized ones. Let me introduce you to my wee Magic Meadows, the yellow fairy, Rapphie, the baby giraffe. =) If I'm not mistaken, the fairy is only found in limited places, such as UK. Look at them, they are so adorable!!! Don't you feel like getting one too? =P



awww...look at the happy family. =) I just can't get enough of Nici toys. Think my next target would be the leopard with blue spots...keke. hmm..I shall wait till I get my first paycheck! (not too long from now, but I am surely not looking forward to working life).

There you go, my sweet Nici family. They have become part of my life. And I hope to take good care of them till I die. *muacks to them all! Here is another pic to end this introduction. Hope you guys will have a great weekend and an excellent week ahead! I'll be heading to Italy on Sunday! Really looking forward to it. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so so UNFAIR!
You've even got time to blog about your nici family! and i dont even have time to eat! *sniff sniff*

Get me one! Get me one!
*grin*

sl said...

haha

Poor gal. No time to eat? oh..you gotta eat, otherwise you wont be able to study! Dun worry. Your free time will arrive soon? when is your exams? Busy studying at the moment?

You want one? Can...wait till my next paychck and I'll buy you one ok? =)

shirlynn said...

sawling!!!
me want me want!!!!
haha.. ;)
anyways.. here's wishing u a really belated burfdae!! so pai seh ha din wish earlier.. could'nt get internet connection in college and sms din send thru.. hope u had a great 1 in ITALY!!! nv take me sumore! haha.. :)

sl said...

hey shirlynn,

thank you. =)

had fun in italy. will show u some pics soon.=)

Anonymous said...

Hey, my name is Mario and I live in Ohio in the US. I was googling that pink nici hippo because I bought one for my mom and there was a flood in her area that flooded her house thus ruining that same pink nici hippo. I cannot find that hippo anywhere so I was wondering if you would like to sell that to me. I would greatly appreciate it since that hippo meant a lot to her. But, if not I completely understand. Email me at serrano.989@osu.edu