Friday, June 02, 2006

An Evening at the Park

The weather yesterday was superb! It was the first time in the whole year that the temperature rose up to as high as 21 deg C!! It was warm, and the sun was shining brighty. My housemates and I could not resist the good weather outside. So we decided to walk to the park nearby our house.

At the park, we sat down on the bench and had a wee chat. Then we started to jog around it. I am happy to say that I almost met my target for the day, which was to jog 3 rounds (I managed 2.5 rounds). After months and months of cold weather, being able to have the sun burn my skin for awhile was really a great feeling. At least (and I hope) the sun has managed to make me less white. keke.

Next, we made our way up to the Mills Observatory (which is a mini planetarium on the hill). We managed to take a few photos, and joked around. It was fun. We decided to walk down the other end of the hill to make our way home. So in the end, we actually did quite alot of walking. Peeking at my brand new pedometer (which I just received a few days ago), I walked about 12088 steps yesterday!! hehe. I dunno whether that is alot or not, but I am just one of those people who gets so excited with all these teeny weeny gadgety things. haha.

The day ended with a nice dinner (fried meehoon tomyam style). And I spent the night watching the last episode of season 3 of "The O.C." Could not really sleep. For the past few nights, I was knocked out by 10pm. But last night, I did not sleep till 1 something. Probably coz my endorphin levels were markedly elevated. It was a fantastic day.

My housemates and I clowning around at the Mills Observatory.

1 comment:

greenpea said...

wah, you woke up so early. then you started blogging... *blinks*