Friday, April 14, 2006

What the %^*#@ is wrong with these people?

Urgghhh....yes...that the hell is wrong with these people??

Today has been a rather annoying day because of 2 people.

Person no. 1: I was sleeping soundly in my cold bed when my flatmate came home after a night out at about 5am, slamming the entrance door shut. BAANNGGG!!!! I woke up...saw the clock...it was 4.30am...closed my eyes and went back to bed. Not too long after that, another loud BANG followed by loud footsteps. I opened my eyes again. wtf. I cursed abit and went back to sleep. Awhile later, I heard the sound of a door creaking open, and heard the loud blaring dance music in the background. wtf wtf wtf...it was about 5.15am at that time. URGGHH!!! what is wrong with her? I woke up so many times ....and mind you, this didnt end till 7am...and I didnt get enough quality sleep.

Person no. 2: I know today is a public holiday, Good Friday. I know we students are not required to go to the hospital...but hey, I was on call the day before, and it is important for me to go for the ward round today. Anyway, this particular doctor asked me, "so wat are u doing here? isnt a holiday?" I replied, "yeah, it is. but i just wanted to attend the post-oncall ward round." She replied, "Oh come on, this is a public holiday. Dun be stupid gal." My oh my, I was quite offended. Who are you to tell me I'm being stupid? wtf.

I have no idea what is wrong with these people. Why cant person no. 1 be more considerate by closing the door gently and turning on the radio softly?? I mean it was so early in the morning. I need my rest. As for person no. 2, excuse me, pls give me a break. If i choose to spend my public holiday like that, it is entirely up to me....pls mind your own business. And you have no right to call me stupid. urgghhh....

2 comments:

jinkhang said...

oi... wtf is a registered trademark under my name wei... :P

chill out! those are all idiots u know? no need to get so pissed over them.

cheer up k?

sl said...

yea yea...pinjam ur trademark awhile...