Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snow in Spring?



It is already the month of March...and it is supposed to be spring. but no...god decided that since we didn't have much of a white winter...so he has decided to give us a snow storm last weekend! haha... it was really nice to see the snow flakes falling down, piece by piece... the view of the snow covering the grass, the roads, the trees. One word to describe: Amazing.

This year I didn't manage to build any snowman...was very busy with work. But as me and my housemate walked to Tesco, we saw plenty of kids having fun with their sleighs. Walking through the snow-covered ground is fun! I loved it...

The only bad thing about snow is once it starts to melt...the white patches of snow becomes dirty due to ppl's footsteps. Moreover, the roads become very slippery. It was really difficult to walk on the roads on Monday morning.

Today, when I was on my way to the ward, it started to snow again! haha...but this was short-lived....only lasted for 10mins.

No comments: