Sunday, January 08, 2012

One Month Later...

One month into the job,

1. I am definitely more confident in managing epilepsy, migraines, Gullain-Barre, and myasthenia gravis.

2. I can perform a slick neurological examination.

3. I have survived all the on-calls so far, but still feeling stressed at the thought of more to come!

4. I have invested in a neurology textbook written by Brazis.

5. I am still quite slow and need to pick up my pace.

6. I have seen 4 "functional" disorders.

7. I really need to learn how to interpret MRI brain and spine images.

8. I really need to pick up a copy of Practical Neurology, and start reading it.

Am I coping?

Yes, I am. I am slowly finding my way up my learning curve...I am just at the beginning of the curve. I hope my skills and knowledge will continue to grow exponentially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Keep up the good work.