Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 days & counting

Christmas is not too far away!

I put up my christmas tree during the first weekend in December. Mum said that my tree was fairly bare, so I decided to buy new xmas decos. Here is a picture of the new decos on my tree:

(note the dog with a santa hat, russian toy soldier, snowflake, and an angel on top)


One of my colleagues at work was really trying to get us into the christmassy mood by bringing this in.

Yeah...a Gingerbread House!! 100% homemade!

I thought she did an amazing job. It was too beautiful to eat...but, in the end, we all couldn't resist it. I started to pick on the choc buttons on the roof. Her gingerbread walls tasted very gingery and yummy...

Now, I just need to complete my xmas shopping. I have yet to get a present for my ex-housemate. I have left it a little too last minute, as I am planning to see her this weekend. So I will have to do some xmas shopping over the next few days!

No comments: