Friday, August 05, 2011

I Love You Kiki

Kiki, my beloved doggie, has gone to doggie heaven.

I love you so much Kiki, and I want you to know that I will miss you loads!

You have been my lovely companion, friend, and family.

I hope that the last few days of your life has been comfortable, and that you didn't suffer too much.

My life without you is going to be very difficult....
I will miss the way you smile when you see me
I will miss the way your whole body "wriggles" in happiness when you see me
I will miss your lil antics, your bark, and will miss playing with you
I will miss hugging you, patting you, and tickling you...
I will miss everything about you.......

I LOVE YOU KIKI.

May you rest in peace.

God bless you.

HUGS!!!!




















Left: Puppy Kiki Right: Elegant grown-up Kiki


No comments: