Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Live or Die?

Wow....the season 6 finale for Grey's Anatomy is the best yet!

In fact, the storyline from season 4 onwards have been really good. I see each characters growing... most of the episodes were very meaningful. Somehow, I can feel what the patients and surgeons were experiencing. I feel my emotions floating into the scenes....I couldn't help but cry too!

Season 5 ended with George dead.....then, Izzie had skin cancer... and then, the unexpected happened. Dr McDreamy was shot!

Gosh....I was crying so badly when I watched the final two episodes....
I know it is only a drama...but heck, the creators have done a good job.

What Grey's Anatomy said was right. We all have choices. Life is full of choices...
Do we want to be a hero or a coward?
Do we want to fight or give in?
And do we want to live or die?

I know that these choices are not always given to us...but if we were given them, which will we choose?

Would you fight on to live.....or do you give in to your illness and die?
Do you become a hero, and try to save the day....or do you become a coward, and hide from all responsibilities??

hmm....decisions......

No comments: