Tuesday, February 09, 2010

GGGggrrrr

*GGRRrrr

The year of the tiger should start with a bang. The tiger is a fierce and ferocious animal. So I believe that I should begin it with something grand. Unfortunately, there isn't anything exciting in my life at present.

1st of January 2010 went on like any other day. In fact, it was strange having to countdown in the hospital. I had to do the night on call then, and the nurses, and my fellow colleagues, turned on the telly for awhile just to catch the live telecast of the fireworks display in London.

And look at how first time flew by. It is February already.

Well, if I can't start the year like the way the tiger pounces on its prey, then, I should end the Ox year with a few resolutions.

My new year resolution is to pass all the exams I am attempting. I really need to, if I am thinking of entering into the specialty of my choice in a year and a half. I seriously can't afford to fail any.....moreover, these silly exams are so bloody $$$ anyway.

My second resolution is to plan and go on a cycling holiday break during Summer. I have always wanted to visit a place in Europe that would allow me to do cycle around the streets, and doing some tourisy things at the same time. I've heard that Amsterdam and Italy are good places for this activity. So hopefully, if all go as planned, I might be able to do that this year!

And finally, I would like to save enough money to get me-self an iphone! haha. yes...what a treat eh? I have 10 reasons for wanting one, but one reason not to....and that is because I find the current package deals wee bit pricey. So, if I save enough, I won't feel the pinch, no?

So listen, I will try to update my blog more often (I know I have neglected it for quite a few months now). And, I will give myself a huge pat on the back if I do fulfil these resolutions. Till then, Happy Tiger Year everyone.



No comments: