Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Best Gig Ever!

Today this will be
the greatest day of our livesbefore it all ends
before we run out of time

I LOVE TAKE THAT!!!!
They were my childhood favourite boyband! =D

It was my first time seeing them LIVE...and their CIRCUS tour 2009 was simple fantastic, extravagant, colourful....and simply mesmerising! They were supported by Gary Go and James Morrison.

The gig was at the Hampden stadium. I was glad I managed to get seating tickets, because the standing ones were so packed! The entire stage was designed to look like a circus. There were acrobats, a giant silver robotic elephant, fireworks, fire....... it was simply amazing!

They kicked off by singing "The Greatest Day." Then, when they started to dance their usual routine for Pray!!! It was really nice to see them reunited again. Every member of the band had the chance to take the lead vocals.

I love their outfits...they wore smart suits...and then, dressed up in clown uniforms, and painted their face in front of the audience. They each had a go at the unicycle too!

Also, when they sang my favourite song, "Back for Good," they created rain to resemble the music video. Take That sang most of their hit songs and songs from their current album "Circus."

This was certainly the greatest GIG so far!! The ticket was pricey...but I can understand why. 230 people were involved in it! Here are a few pics I took! And, I can't believe I spent some money buying their merchandise! I am really a big FAN!!!!

Bring on more good music, Gary, Howard, Jason and Mark!!! =)

No comments: