Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Best I've Felt for The Week!

I can't remember when was the last time I was ill. I think it was during Christmas last year. I was down with a cold. Since then, I've managed to build resistance against all the evil winter bacteria/virus......until last Saturday, that is.

I felt so miserable. I was acutally having a lovely dinner at this nice Italian restaurant, called Battlefield Rest, when it all started. My body started to ache all over. My beef lasagne tasted really good, but I was struggling to finish it. When I got back, I was so tired and sleepy....not long after that, my tummy started to hurt. It felt bloated and uncomfortable. I also felt feverish.

This lasted all day Saturday. On Sunday, I felt alittle better. But, again, could not master the appetite to eat anything! I dragged myself through 2 long days of calls on Monday and Tuesday....and by Wed, I was absolutely done in.

I slept really early that night....and guess what? I was feeling nearly 100% on Thursday morning...and now, I'm back to my usual self! My tummy is rumbling because of hunger...and I could actually finish my meals! Its certainly the best I've felt all week!

I'm really gonna take it slow and easy this weekend...but I have managed to sneak in a few little choc pieces today at work...keke... I know, I know, I should really keep off the chocolate...but, but, but, they were dark chocolate...and they are meant to be good for you! :o)


Have a good weekend!

No comments: