Saturday, December 27, 2008

Credit Crunch? yeah rite....

The much awaited Boxing Day sale has begun! In fact, because of the credit crunch, many shops have started their sale even before Boxing day.

I decided to pop into town yesterday to hunt around for good bargains too. And credit crunch or not, the people in Glasgow are spending money like there was no tomorrow! Some woke up as early as 5 am to start their shopping spree at Next (a famous brand here, and their sales start at 5 am!). The number of people shopping was crazy! I could hardly walk inside the River Island store.....and the queues to pay was up to the entrance! Talk about credit crunch, not!

I visited a few of my fav shops, ie Zara, Mango, Gap, Warehouse and Accessorize. =) I did manage to get myself a few pretty accessories, tights, and also a lovely purple dress from Zara. I was, however, disappointed that I couldn't find the thigh length cardigan at Zara....There wasn't much that caught my attention at Mango. But its alright, I am very happy with my purchases....

To be honest, the sale wasn't THAT great either. I mean, not all of the stuff are half price or less.... some of them only had 20% off or so. I am still looking to buy my body butters from Bodyshop....but I think I will do this online....because I get free delivery! muahaha.

okie...I am feeling very drained now...on-call last night was the quietest one I EVER had! But because I didnt rest before the on-call and also partly contributed by the 1 hour long resuscitation (in which the poor young lady died)....I am now absolutely shattered. The fact that I might have caught the cold from my kind patients doesn't help either.

=) well....me going to hide under duvet now!

No comments: