Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Lovely Surprise

I got a little note from the postman to collect a parcel at my nearest post office a few days ago. I didn't have the chance to collect it until yesterday morning.

I do now know about you. But when I get a note saying that I have a parcel to collect, I actually am quite excited about it. I wanted to know who the sender is, and what is inside the parcel.

hehe...so on Saturday morning, I made my way to the post office. I was handed a big yellow envelope, which was very light, but pretty bulky. There was something inside the parcel which was quite big.

The moment I got home, this was what I received!



isn't so cute?? hehe... I absolutely loved it.

It was a gift from my buddy, SS. It was really sweet of her and not to mention, the hardwork put into creating it all. Everything was handicrafted by her!

SS, I am very impressed! Thank you so much!
HUGS! MUACKS!

No comments: