Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PTSD

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

yeah...that's exactly how I feel after the exams.

The 1st paper was better than the 2nd one. If only I have done better in the first, then I probably won't feel as bad as I do now. The 2nd paper was tough...loads of thinking needs to be done...not enough of time! arggh...

And no matter how many times I tell myself that always trust your instincts....first instincts are always the best...but you know, in the exams....you just doubt yourself...and thats when, you start to change the answers, and thats when, everything goes wrong. absolute shite.

Oh well, nothing can be done about it now....but overnight, I just couldnt stop thinking about the papers...kept thinking about the questions...can literally visualise the question paper in my head...gosh...it feels as though I have been traumatised by the whole exam!

I know, I know, I'm just exaggerating...but thats how I feel right now. Hopefully I'll recover soon!

2 comments:

runaway midget said...

you'll be alright. :)

i changed like millions of answers and got em' wrong. holy cow.

sl said...

i'm sure you'll be just fine as well!

hugs