Monday, January 07, 2008

The Best Dim Sum Ever!

I went up to London on Saturday, to meet my good old friend, Adeline, who flew all the way from Australia, for a short break in Europe. I made a one day trip, by taking the earliest fight to Heathrow at 6.30 am , and came back to Glasgow by about 9.30 pm. It was tiring...but well worth it! Both Adeline and I had so much to catch up. I also managed to meet a few of my old A-level friends, Albert and Tze Sing....and Adeline's friend, Wei Lay, who is doing her MBA at Oxford currently. My friends took me to a really posh chinese restaurant and we ordered dim sum.

Boy...it was the BEST dim sum I have ever tasted for a looong lloooooonnngg time. I think this is the best shop in the UK, so far anyway. We all had to pay a fortune to eat...but heck, it was really good...so I didn't complain. The bill was about 110 pounds for the 6 of us! haha. The place was so posh to the extent that we were not allowed to take any photos inside. So we managed one outside. Here it is!

Albert & I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u forget to mention you met tzesing's fren too

sl said...

yea...thats right.