Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Random Survey

I only get the chance to listen to the radio when I drive to and fro work. It can be quite boring at times, you know, listening to the same old songs again and again, or when the DJs just talk about footie all the time! But at times, it can be quite entertaining too, especially when the radio DJs chat about a certain topic.....the most recent one that got my smiling and giggling on my way home from work (other motorist must have thought I was a mad girl! hehe) was about a random survey that BBC Radio 1 conducted.

The topic was on Britney Spears. They asked random people on the streets in Britain 2 questions:

1. What do you like Britney Spears smells like?

2. If Britney Spears were a goat, would you kiss her?

Answers to Q1: She smells like:
- Rotten food
- Fish market
- Smelly fish
- Spaghetti carbonara
- my fish bowl that I have not washed for 3 weeks
- trout (this really got me laughing because of the way the lady said it)


Answers to Q2:
Apparently about 60% of the public said, "Yes, I would."
One of the even added that, "As long as the goat doesn't make any noises!" (hehehe....this is hilarious!)

I can't believe that people would actually think Britney Spears smells THAT bad. She has her own perfume, for crying out loud! Anyway, I found the whole survery thing pretty amusing. And it certainly helped to melt my traffic stress away!

No comments: