Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Ending

Think the winter months have gotten into me. 6 pm is as dark as 9 pm. I feel abit miserable sometimes, loads of things running in my head. So many things that need to be sorted out...yet, I just can't push myself to do or face them. Happy ending? What is a happy ending? I know no happy ending. Everything is in a mess. Everything is in a horrible mess. I need to sort my life out thats it. When? I don't know....guess whenever I feel like it. Just gotta put a smile on my face, and take one step at a time.

Love this song...enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ling,

Don't take it too hard... I know how depressing winter can be in UK... Keep your chin up, smile and it will be a better day... If you need to talk, I am here k...

Hugs, Li Ping

sl said...

thanks li ping. miss ya loads!