Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turnin red
Cryings not for me
Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin
Because I'm free
Nothings worrying me.


The summer is so SOOO WET!? When I go to work, raindrops fall on my head, and when I walk back home from work, raindrops fall again. Raindrops KEEP falling on my head!!!

It is already July, and half the summer is gone. I have not seen the bright sunshine for ages....this is not summer...the weather seems to resemble autumn (although the temperature is definitely warmer).

The lyrics above is correct. I can never stop the rain by complaining. hmm...I'm not too sure about the "because I'm free and nothings worrying me" part. Heck, I am a busy woman....and yes....plenty things are worrying me.

hmm...for eg, I'm worried that I'll be blown into bits while riding on the subway/train. I'm worried that I won't be able to pass my practical driving test. I'm worried that I would not be able to treat kids when I start my paediatric rotation next month. I'm worried that I won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning on time (shh...did i mention that I slept in on Monday?! but I was safe...was only 5 mins late...keke) Oh boy....there are plenty things to worry about!

Right. Please forgive me for this totally random blogging.

No comments: