Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Lovely Weekend

I had a very relaxing weekend!!

On Friday after work:
- Spent 30 minutes on the treadmill
- Dinner with SzeL

Spent Saturday in Glasgow City:
- Watched Harry Potter
- Shopping
- Dinner at Pancho Villa (the mexican food wasn't that great)
- Had coffee and soaked up the sun at George's Square
- Karaoke session at home. SzeL & I were singing hits from Michael Learns to Rock because my parents told me that they attended the band's concert at Genting Highlands. MLTR reminded me of my childhood days when they were so popular!

And today:
- I woke up really early to catch the first train to Ayr with SzeL
- Had scone + butter + jam at a garden under the sun
- Picnic at the beach in Ayr with strawberries, ice cream, orange juice
- Shopping, Again!
- Dinner at a nice pub

Whilst having my shower, I realised that the skin at my upper left arm is red! Must be the sun... hehe...but I do not mind...I love getting a tan....because I will become so fair again, once autumn begins in just a few more weeks.

=) It was a lovely weekend! Now I do not feel like going to work...but oh well....tomorrow is a bank holiday but I'm on-call ...so here's hoping that most of the population is away on holiday in a different country.....which means less admission to the hospital! =P (yeah, right!)

No comments: