Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back From Holiday

I have been back since Saturday, but I just didn't have the chance to write anything here. My holiday was good fun. The weather wasn't that great, however, there was one full sunny day and the others were kind of scatterred rain and sun.

Cornwall is a beautiful place. Loads of beaches, rocky cliffs, gardens, etc. Oh, I also ate the ever famous "Cornish Pasty" (a steak pie) and ice-creams (lots & lots). =) So I really enjoyed myself, and it was a very relaxing holiday.....slept alot....which is just what I needed to rejuvenate myself after a long week of on-calls.

I'll let the pictures taken during my holiday speak for themselves.

The Giant Head @ The Lost Gardens of Heligans

The Eden Project

A Garden of Yellow Lillies

A Field of Purple Lavender

Spiky Flowers @ The Eden Project

Land's End (yeap, this marks the end of the land in England on the world map)

Land's End

Young girl at the edge of the cliff

At Tintagel Castle

A Peek Through The Wall of Tintagel Castle

Me & My Cornish Pasty

Scarecrow decorating the road signs @ Cornwall

No comments: