Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Favourite Food

I've been sleeping all night long...had a splitting headache all day yesterday. It was awful. Dunno why...but I will blame the warm weather mixed with chilly spells as the culprit. Lucky that the headache is away now.

Anyway, yes, favourite food. I would say my ALL time favourite would be the one and only nasi lemak. =) The simpler the nasi lemak, the more delicious it is. I do not mind eating just the sambal and the nasi...yum yum. Crazy eh?

I know I can prepare this dish myself, but I can never make the sambal like the ones sold at the market back home.....sigh (makes think about the delicious spicy nasi lemak that mum usually buys from the market at home!). I remembered the last time I went home, which was during CNY, all I ever ate nearly every morning was, yeap, nasi lemak! hehe. (Think my arteries are probably 50% blocked after that trip!)

hmm...besides nasi lemak, I do enjoy asam laksa, maggi mee goreng (especially the one at Steven's Corner) and dim sum. =) Now, I am REALLY homesick.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Thanks for writing.. :-)

Wai Pang missed Steven's Corner's food, esp the nasi lemak a great deal when he's in Sg.. but then, the distance is definitely much nearer to KL compared to u.. :-p

sl said...

hehe...guess we both miss what is truely malaysian eh? =P