Friday, June 08, 2007

=D

I walked into the ward this morning looking straight at the bed where P was located.

I smiled from ear to ear the moment I saw him. He was sitting up having his breakfast, without any oxygen mask on. When I approached him, he even waved his hand at me and smiled. I was so relieved and overjoyed to see him well. =D He told me he was feeling GREAT! hehe.

I quickly walked into the doctor's room to announce to my seniors that P was still alive. We were all very happy that we have managed to treat him. =D

Today was a ok day. I finished work at about 6 pm and decided to walk home from work because the sun was just fantastic. I had made dinner plans with my friends, SzeLeng and Geak Poh. We had dinner at "The Two Fat Ladies." I have to say, although the food was abit pricey, it was really really good. We opened a bottle of white wine and sat down to chat for quite awhile. It was really nice.


Tonight was actually a pre-birthday dinner, as SzeLeng put it. hehe. Geak Poh bought me a box of chocolates and Sze Leng got me a really nice bag! In fact, it was a bag that I have been eyeing for quite sometime now. =) After the main course, we had a cup of coffee each. All of a sudden, the lights in the restaurant dimmed. I thought that the electricity supply has cut off or something. Then, the waitress who has been serving us started to walk towards our table with a light source behind a piece of paper. I thought she was holding a candle behind the paper to kind of brighten up our table. But to my surprise, a birthday cake was hidden behind the paper!!!

She said, "I heard it is someone's birthday today. So here is the cake. I would have sang a song for you but I really can't sing." I was really surprised. Speechless. Happy. Touched. Geak Poh bought me the cake. As the birthday gal, I made a wish and blew the candles. It was a sponge cake....yummy.

At the end of the day, I must be the happiest gal on earth. Glad to have great friends and they really cheered me up. =) Thank you guys....really appreciate it! Hugs to all of you!!!!

No comments: