Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Big THANK YOU & HUGS

Thank you all my dear friends for your birthday wishes.
Those of you who called from Singapore/Malaysia....I am thrilled & happy to have received your calls today.

Thank you to Laura & George, for the lovely dinner tonight.

Thank you all for the presents. I really loved them all.

Thank you to my nurses and fellow colleagues at the hospital for your warm wishes.

I had an amazing day. I couldn't help smiling all day. I felt really blessed and lucky to have known people like all of you out there.

Believe it or not, my patients bought me a birthday present today! It was a box of celebration chocolates and a birthday card....aww....it was really sweet of the 3 of you.Thank you.

Thank you. CK for the cocktail shaker....will try to practise my cocktail making skills! =)

Thank you Green Pea for the lovely present...I do like it alot. In fact, I have put it on for 2 days dy. hehe.

Thank you.
Helen for the birthday balloons that you put up on my door today....I am really surprised to see them when I came home!

Thank you SzeLeng & GeakPoh for the lovely dinner last week, and the wonderful presents as well.

Whoever I have missed out, you know who you are, and I thank you once again.

A quarter of a century old....what the heck. Life only just started. =D

A BIIIGGG HUG for all of you! Cheers!!

No comments: