Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Birthday Pledge

Its just about over 4 weeks before I become a quarter of a century old =(
I know....QUARTER of a CENTURY?! Over these past 2-3 years, time really flew past so quickly. Anyway, since I have lived nearly 25 years of my life, I decided that I need to set a few goals that I MUST achieve before my birthday.

1. NO more chocolates from now. After that? hmm...shall decide then.

2. RUN 3 km in 30 minutes effortlessly. (now can only managed about 2.5 km in 25 min)

3. STOP ranting about the daily happenings in life.

4. EAT more heathily.

5. SMILE more. Frown less.

6. READ 3 books.

7. LOSE some weight.

8. GO wall-climbing.

There. ok...I shall be abit more realistic. I should achieve at least 5 of them before my birthday.
Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best! I'm sure you can make it..Your birthday is near..It's about 23 days away. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Another 22 days to go. I'm sure you can make it! Go Girl!

Anonymous said...

21 days to go! I know you are pretty tired working. Just think that your birthday is just around the corner. I'm sure you'll get excited!

Anonymous said...

HELLO THERE! Been away for some times. Anyway, 8 days to go! Good luck! Smile more.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! 6 days more..

Anonymous said...

2 days to go and you're 2X! good luck on your birthday pledge!