Thursday, March 01, 2007

The First in Many Years

I can't remember when was the last time I ate Yee Sang. I think it was probably back when I was in secondary school...which is like, more than 5 years ago.

During this CNY, dad received loads of hampers, and one of them had a DIY Yee Sang kit. Yeap, you know what I am going to say next. We had it for dinner today. Preparing it was really easy...all I needed to do was open the tiny plastic tupperwares which stored the ingredients and arrange them nicely on the plate. My bro's gf added a few more stuff into the dish. Once everything was ready, it was time to LOU SANG!

I wanted to be kiasu this year, therefore, I tossed everything higher than the others...tee hee hee. The Yee Sang tasted really nice. It was my first in many many years. This was followed by a steamboat meal....ahhh....we were very full after all the food. But we still had a tiny space for longan dessert! =)

The Yee Sang

It's Lou Sang time.

Yummy...

No comments: