Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Boring Babel

I've watched "Babel" over the weekend.

There was a lot of hype about this show, starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. Halfway through the show, I felt a sudden surge of familiarity. The movie plot is actually rather similar to the movie, "Crash." I think the latter wins hands down. "Babel" was rather slow moving, and unexciting. "Crash" on the other hand gave me the adrenaline rush and left me intrigued . So, to be honest, I do not think "Babel" is THAT good. hehe. Anyone beg to differ?

Brad Pitt hardly exchanged much words, except for "F*** you!" or "Get me an ambulance," whereas Cate had to act out a scene where she was injured. And the Jap girl was really strange... I thought she was a really horny person. haha. Didn't really understand why she acted the way she did.

Oh well...that was my weekend movie. I think I want to watch "Notes on A Scandal" this weekend. hehe,

No comments: