Saturday, June 24, 2006

O.V.E.R.L.O.A.D.

Summer sale is here! Most of the shops here are having big sales. But there is nothing much to buy really (yeah, rite). Well, I guess I would be buying more if I have my own money. Sometimes, I kind of feel guilty spending parents' money. ;)

Bodyshop. Yes, I am addicted to it now. Thanks to my housemate, who introduced me to the body butter from Bodyshop. Ever since then, I can't seem to live without it. The Bodyshop sale just started on Wednesday. I popped in to see if there was anything affordable and nice to buy (esp body butter).

"Special edition body butter, 50% discount"

My eyes opened wide the moment I saw the statement above. I looked down to the display table and saw 4 special edition body butters on sale. The normal price is about 10 quid, but it is only 5 quid today! This is even cheaper than msia. . The blueberry body butter was also sold at half price. So it was a must buy situation!! hehe

The 4 special editions were:
  • melon (very refreshing, smells like a honeydew)
  • banana (my goodness, who wants to smell like a banana??!)
  • honey (very sweet scent)
  • avocado (the butter was bluish in colour, smells almost similar to the olive body butter)
I got all of them (except the banana one of course) and a blueberry. =) While paying, I passed my Bodyshop card to the cashier, and to my surprise, I was told, "It is your bday month, you can choose any pdt worth 5 pounds." I was happy, but did not know what else to buy. So in the end, I took another body butter. In total, I walked out of the shop with 4 body butters!! Talk about overload man! =P

The next day, my housemate and I went shopping in town again. We walked into Bodyshop and this time, I bought their shower gels instead. It was cheap! One bottle for only 2.50?? keke...yeah, I could not resist the temptation to grab a few of them (which was exactly what I did). As I was paying for my 3 bottles of shower gels, the cashier said this to me, "Oh, this is your 4th visit to Bodyshop, and you're entitled for a 5 pounds voucher." I was like "Whoa, why are there so many free gifts?" I did not know what to get. But in the end, I took one avocado body butter." hehe.

In just 2 days, my room has been overloaded with Bodyshop products. I do not know where to put them as my cupboard is pretty pack. I think, with this amount of body butter, I probably do not need to stock up for the next few years!! I wonder how long will I take to finish using all the body butters?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bodyshop addict --> Bodyshop intoxication..
But get me some, get me some! that's such a deal!! *grin*

heys, i think u shld get one of those chatterboxes.. makes it easier for ppl like me to leave comments.. LOL

*retreats back to studying*

sl said...

hehe...rite..i dunno how to get those chatterboxes..been trying to get it.

you want?? i can get for u ah..no prob. choose a body butter flavour. =P sale is on for quite awhile. =)

so are you coming back in july?

jinkhang said...

the chatterbox is pretty bad actually... no one leaves actual comments...

greenpea said...

wei, don't forget ah... i contributed to your 2nd stamp (i.e. 2nd Bodyhop visit) on that Bodyshop card. ;)

sl said...

oh aye...yes you did! thanx. =)