Monday, May 01, 2006

Life is Tough

The flowers are blooming,
The birds are chirping,
The sun is shinning,
But my heart is yearning.

I yearn for someone to care,
I yearn for someone to love,
I yearn for someone to cuddle,
I yearn for someone unreachable.

When I sit down to eat,
When I sit down to drink,
When I look outside the window,
All I can think of is you.

I have lost my beam of support,
I have lost my source of happiness,
I have lost my dreams,
I have lost you.

Dreams are not just dreams,
Dreams are something to look forward to,
Dreams are meant to be shared with someone you love,
But when dreams don't meet, that's when everything falls apart.

I've never told you a lie,

I've never want to break your heart,
I've never felt this miserable in my life,
But I know, whatever I do, I will never win you back.

Pls forgive me for sounding so sad...but this is the state I'm in now.
Hope all of you will find someone who loves and cares for you.
And remember, when you have, treasure the person like gold.
Dun ever let he/she slip out of your hands, bcoz you'll never be able to get the person back. It's like finding a needle in the sea.
Life is always tough, remember that.
As for now, I shall use all my energy and strength to be happy. Dun worry, I'll be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wwwaahhh!!!
That's heaps of awake time..
I wouldnt have survived for that long without short naps.. (me and my power naps.. i am sure you about it since day 1) Hahahaa.. anything for a short doze!

Sigh... so you getting any holidays after this? Since you've already been asked to write the student life reflection, I assume graduation is on a near near date? I still have 6+ more months to go!! *BLAH*

And I am getting shipped off to rural tomorrow.. NO more broadband... :(
NO more hogging on the comp.
NO more chatting
NO more surfing
basically ---> Missing one neccessity in life.

*sigh*

sl said...

Hey, how was your rural? Yes, I think eversince I came here, keeping awake is my fortue. ;) But can only be successful in it when there is a deadline that needs to be met.

Yea, hope to grad soon. All depends on my viva exam next week. Keeping my fingers crossed! 6 months more is really fast. Dun worry about it!

I understand how difficult it is without the computer and internet. I had many blocks out of home this year...and I really do miss my computer when I get back. =)