Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time flies...

One week has gone...in a breeze...

Life is so mean to us all. Once you start to enjoy yourself, time just moves so fast. But when you are busy with work, it just moves like a snail! how typical, eh?

Today is the last day of my one week easter break. I really did have loads of fun and really used the time up to the max. My friends and I visited a castle, went to St. Andrews and watched a movie. Have to admit that we sort of became a glutton for a week! hehe... tried a few new restaurants..and really ate alot... moreover, today, we are going to make our own Mexican lunch!!

We watched Ice Age 2 the other day. It was excellent! The whole show was so funny throughout. My friends and I were laughing so loud..I guess the other younger kids couldn't really catch the joke. =P

Apart from the holiday, I am proud to say, I did some work as well. I've finally managed to complete the HAI Cleanliness Champion book!! ahh..such a relief..coz it was really a pain in the neck...If you're from Uni of Dundee, you'll get what I mean. It was basically asking you to read about the many ways to prevent infection in the hospital setting, and create a few action plans to improve the way things are in the hospital....waste of time!! And it is compulsory to complete, otherwise, I think I wont be able to graduate!!

okok...I shall enjoy the last day of my holiday..after this, it will be hard work till after my exams!

Hope you guys will have a great week ahead! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter break over already? Mine hasnt even started.... Doesnt easter happen at the same time no matter where u are?
My holidays are only starting this friday, on good friday..
nvrtheless... u had ur fun, i am waiting for mine!!! :D

sl said...

hmmm...yea..ours a bit cacated.. but we do have public holidays this friday and monday...hehe...but unfortunately for me, I will need to be on call on easter monday! sigh... enjoy ur easter!

Anonymous said...

Oh..that's not nice
I have just started on my holidays! YAY!!! :D
Going away on holiday to the Grampians for 3days.. muahaha...Cant wait cant wait!
enjoy ur holidays while it last!

sl said...

thank you anonymous. can u identify urself? how was ur hol to the grampians?