Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Sze!

It was my housemate's birthday on Thursday. I left Glasgow that day for good as well, finished my block there, finally! And it marks the start of our one week Easter break.

Anyway, back to Sze's birthday, my friends and I had decided to give her a suprise birthday cake. So the guys bought a nice yummy Thornton's cake (pic 1). We crept quietly to her room and knocked on her door, and sang the birthday song. hehe..it was fun and Sze blushed!!

She also bought a cake to treat us all. The cake is so adorable. It was actually an Easter cake, called The Easter Chick cake (pic 2). The outer shell is made of icing sugar while the inside is a light vanilla sponge cake filled with raspberry jam in the middle. We gobbled down more than half of the cake. And someone decided to be mean to the chick(pic 3). =)

No comments: