Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Love You, Casio

Dear Casio,

You have been my close friend for the past 2 years. I love you so much. You allow me to look at things in many different angles. We have so many good memories together. You followed me to Korea, Singapore, Scotland, Malaysia...you always hung on although we were both tired by the end of the day. We braved so many seasons together: summer, autumn, spring, winter. And only you will understand how I look at life and how I appreciate it.

I am going to miss you so much. I am so sorry...I must have hurt you by drowning you in a pool of water. It was my mistake, I know. Although nothing can be done about it, I just want you to know that I will always cherish you and I remember that you are always my first Digital Camera, Casio.

sl.

4 comments:

jinkhang said...

there's always the new S600 waiting... slimmer, sexier, and way cuter...

sl said...

cool..shall look out when i see it...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww.... thats so sad.... :(

YAY!!! Can go buy new one!!!:D

HAHAHAHHAA

sl said...

haha...yeah..can buy new one..but really shouldnt have ended its life like dat...sigh..